· Sand, Gravel & Crushed Rock – Lovie Quarry & Concrete Products Lovie operate three sand and gravel quarries and a hard rock quarry. … Here we blast and crush to produce a wide array of products including crushed rock hardcore, … in washing the sand and breaking up any lumps of clay that would otherwise … how little the price difference is compared to dirty, sub-standard materials.
3/8" minus, a D. G. like material 3/8" screened, a very nice pathway gravel 3/4" screened, a top quality landscape gravel Rock and boulders in many shapes and sizes Using decorative rock, decomposed granite, crushed stone and gravel, in your landscaping saves you time and money but can also increase property value. Grass is great and a healthy lawn is a vital part of most homes, but usually ...
This common landscaping gravel costs about $33-$50 per cubic yard or $40-45 per ton, and $2-5 per bag. Lava Rock. This reddish-brown color landscaping stone is usually about two inches in diameter. These colorful stones make a wonderful contrast to the mostly green colors of a garden, or as an edge for a fire pit, as it can look remarkably natural.
· It cost me $1400 for a culvert, 250'' drive, and clearing the house site. That included a load of clay/gravel base on the drive. I''ll have another layer of base added when it dries enough he can get to it, then put down some gravel. He figures that work will cost me another $600. Unfortunately, I don''t think he travels from SEMO to NY.
Please call (603) 387-7885 for delivery rates to your town. CRUSHED BANK RUN GRAVEL. MATERIAL PRICE. $25.00/yd. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION. A compactable processed gravel used for driveways, walkways and patio base, with the largest particles measuring 3/4". 3/8" …
Bulk Pick up prices from our Drayton Valley Location, Utility/Compaction Sand - $10.99/Cubic Yard Arena/Play Sand - $14.99/Cubic Yard 20 mm Crushed Gravel - $24.99/Cubic Yard 25 mm Crushed Gravel - $26.99/Cubic Yard 40 mm Crushed Gravel - $29.99/Cubic Yard 1 Cubic Yard and 1/2 Cubic Yard, Bulk Tote Bags - Pick up Prices from our Drayton Valley ...
Beach & River Pebbles | Wholesale Direct Prices. Home > Pebble. River and Beach Pebbles. These materials have naturally rounded edges and smooth surfaces that add flair to a yard, a planter bed or a water feature. They come in a variety of colors and sizes that perfectly complement our gravel, rock, flagstone, ledgestone and boulder selection ...
Circle M supplies pea gravel for sale, decomposed granite, crushed stone, sandy loam and dirt for delivery or pickup. ... Pea Gravel (3/8 inch) $27.95 per Ton. Estimate Cost. Accent, Aquariums, Backfill, Concrete Base, Dog Park, Dog Run, Driveways, Garden, Patios, Playgrounds, Paths and Walkways, Planters, Ponds, Water Features, Xeriscaping ...
3/4 Crushed Like Stone $30 per ton 3/4 Clean Drain Stone $45 per ton 1-2" Clear Drain Stone $55 per ton Lime Stone Screening $30 per ton Brick Sand Or Beach Sand $65 per yard I also have River rock Peastone White marble Mulch Triple mix Screened top soil Hpb Stone And More Delivery rates based on town and address
The price range for a single ton of pea gravel is between $10 and $50, although this price drops to about $20 per ton if you buy at least 10 tons lored pea gravel costs an additional $20 to $50 per ton above these prices. Larger projects will require you to buy pea gravel in these quantities, which you can do through a landscaping supplier.
· 1 Price-list-page-main-02; Product List 2021. Our products represent the best value due to their close proximity and high quality. Direct from the quarry. Product list from 1/03/2021– Credit and Debit Card Accepted.. Please note: Delivered Product has a minimum charge of $130.00 + product for a rigid truck or $180.00 + product for a truck & dog.
3/4" Clear is a crushed washed limestone. Used for drainage around weeping tile, as well as for decorative ground cover. By the Ton + delivery methods. All of our bulk sands and aggregates are sold by weight. The unit of measurement is the imperial ton or 2000 pounds. This product is delivered in a dump truck to the curb line.
2021 Cost of a Gravel Driveway Road Base amp Crushed Rock. Plain pea gravel and crushed clamshells are each priced at about 40 per cubic yard and 50 per ton Crushed stone is costlier at about 55 per cubic yard and 65 per ton Buying pea gravel in bulk may reduce costs but different finishes like gravel with color. Details
CENTRAL BOARD PRICES . SAND & GRAVEL . EFFECTIVE: JANUARY 1, 2021 . Terms: Prices below are gross prices, an additional Environmental Fee of $.25 per ton will also apply. A discount of $.30 per ton may be taken if invoices are paid by the 10. th of the month following date of delivery.
A square meter of gravel with a depth of 5 cm weighs about 84 kg or 0.084 tonnes. The numbers are obtained using this gravel calculator. How much is a ton of gravel? A ton of gravel with average-sized pebbles is about 0.705 cubic yards, or 19 cubic feet, assuming it has been screened for debris and contains no leftover dirt, sand, etc.
· Crushed Stone - Bulk Bag Delivered - 1 Cubic Yard (0-19mm / 0 - 3/4in) Crushed Rock is compactable and multifunctional. Contains rock and smaller fines, making it great for driveways and patio paver bases and backfill material. It can also be used as retaining wall filler.
• Most Patio stone will cover approx. 100-120 sq ft per ton •Thicker stones (up to 3") will cover approx. 70-80 sq ft per ton •Gator Sand (polymeric stone dust for patio stone joints) will cover 20-30 sq ft per bag, and is available in beige or grey for $32 per bag VENEERS (½" to 1") or (3/4"-1 1/4")
Gravel Products. $6.40/per ton 4" Crushed Gravel. $6.85/per ton 1-1/2'''' Crushed Gravel. $5.30/per ton 3/4" Dense Grade. $4.00/per ton 3/8" Dense Grade. $11.65/per ton MDOT Type A Gravel. $10.60/per ton MDOT Type B Gravel. $9.55/per ton MDOT Type D Gravel.
· A crushed limestone driveway costs $1.50 to $2 per cubic foot, $40 to $54 per cubic yard, or $30 to $38 per ton for up to 1" stones. Crushed stone gravel can come in any color, though most popular crushed stone blends are in neutral, earth-toned colors.
Greely Sand & Gravel Inc. sells crushed stone and stone dust and delivers cubic yard bags and truckloads anywhere in Ottawa. Sizes Available: Stonedust & 7/8″ Crushed Stone. FYI: Difference between clear and crushed stone. Crushed Stone is great for …
Millimeters Meters Inches Feet Yards. You will need: 18.7 tonnes of this aggregate type. You will need: 24.93 bulk bags of this aggregate type. You will need: 935.00 mini bags of this aggregate type. The exact conversion depends on a number of factors beyond our control, for example moisture, method & degree of compaction, type of sub-base etc.